Accommodations and Things To Do
We have a group of rooms blocked off at the La Quinta in Mansfield. If you choose to stay at this hotel, please have your booking completed by March 3, 2018. The hotel can not guarantee the group booking rate beyond this date. Please make sure to tell them it's for the Chrzanowski Wedding to recieve the promotional rate
There are numerous other hotels in the area if one better suites your needs. We chose this hotel due to it's proximity to downtown Mansfield and the other amenities such as restaurants.
It is roughly a 30 minute drive from this hotel to our venue.
Things To Do
There are tons of cool/neat things to do and see while in Texas. Most of these are about 30 minutes from the hotel and you can spend as little or as much time as you wish at each place.
- Mansfield Linear Park - Spans three different parks with playgrounds.
- Ft Worth Zoo - One of the top ranked zoo's in the country!
- Dallas Zoo - Also a great zoo, but a bit farther away.
- Cowboy's Stadium - See the home of the Dallas Cowboys (Jerry-World!)
- Historic Ft Worth Stockyards - Tons of Texas History and western heritage.
- Sixth Floor Museum - This museum is very somber and has great historical value.
- River Legacy Living Science Center - River Legacy is a large park in North Arlington with a Science Center with lots of animals to see.
- Dallas World Aquarium - This aquarium is more like a large indoor zoo. It's a little pricey, but amazing!